Health and Safety
Your health and safety is paramount to us so please ensure you follow the and abide by our rules at all times and that you are wearing the correct gear. Premier Fives cannot be held liable for any injuries occured.
Five a side football is a vigorous sport and players and their guests should only undertake the activity to
a level, which reflects their level of fitness. Players and their guests are responsible for monitoring
their own condition during play.
Premier Fives will not be responsible for any harm you may suffer as a result of taking part in any activity on the premises unless it is caused by our negligence. If any player or guest suffers any unusual reaction to playing or feels unwell, they must stop immediately and report it to the duty manager of the World of Football complex.
- No slide tackling under any circumstances.
- Players are not allowed to enter the goal keeper box.
- Goal keeper is not allow to leave their box otherwise a penalty kick is awarded.
- The goal keeper is allowed to throw and kick the ball under and over arm.
- There is a siren which will sound to indicate the beginning, middle and end of each game.
Five a side football gear
- Shin guards are mandatory while playing at Premier Fives. Whilst we expect teams to play safely and friendly, in the heat of the moment (especially in crucial games) accidents can happen, so please ensure you have sturdy shin guards to protect yourself.
- Footwear must either be astro-boots or trainers.
- Rubber moulded boots may be used.
- Screw-in studs are not permitted.
- There is no head height rule and the ball is in play at all times unless a stoppage or foul occurs.
- Heading the ball is allowed.
- Jewellery must be removed or taped up during matches (including goal keepers).